Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Storms

One of the most terrifyingly beautiful things of the summer are the late afternoon thunderstorms. Thunder that sends children under beds and dogs running crazy, lightning that shoots through the sky. The one downside to these magnificent acts of nature is how it seems to come inconvienently as soon as i arrive at the pool!
Unfortunately my one-piece tan acquired from hours of swimming practices outside in the sun is still everything but faded. Fixing it seems to be impossible without logging those hours with a lawnchair beside my community pool! My resolution? Accept and wear my one-piece tan with pride! You're not a real swimmer without one anyway! So now I'm going to tell the world, I've got a one-piece tan I'm PROUD.

Comment with your interesting tan lines or the things that show how you're completely dedicated to your sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life, For The Win by Leah Hubert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.