Sunday, June 3, 2012

First Post *Eager Squealing*

Hello Fellow Bloggers,



Writing this blog write now, I am excited like opening presents on Christmas, and this picture entertained me. I couldn't help it, I just had to include it. 
Life is a fickle thing and sometimes there is just no avoiding it. For that here is my personal blog where I can just talk about it. You do not need to read it, that is not my mission, the vain and shallow need for attention is not my goal, my goal is to connect with people and enjoy the ever-changing thing called life. For those that do read it I hope you enjoy it, for I know I will enjoy writing it.

For my first post I will talk about a book i read today, that I have read before. I do this often and my mother seems to think it's weird, though I have no idea why. It is called Fire  and it is by Kristin Cashore, and it moved me into a world with monsters, kings, and soldiers with swords instead of guns. It is all such a wonderful world in my imagination, the brave prince and the strong beautiful protagonist with powerful abilities, but is ashamed of them. A cliche, but nonetheless one of my favorite books.
The outdoor pool at my swim center, where most of my toturous obbsession takes place during the summer.

I love books, swimming, and sleeping, and sometimes it is hard to choose which I love more. On different days I choose different, some days after a hard workout I will swear never to get back in the water, a vow that ends up broken the next morning at a spiteful 4:45 a.m. when I jump back in the water to warm-up for whatever my coach has planned next. Those are usually the days where I love sleeping the most. Yet, these loves seem to coexist peacefully at the moment, for it is about to be summer break at which time swimming, sleeping, and reading will be my only occupations. Since this is about my life, I hope to fill this blog with reaccounts of my swimming, reading, and other experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life, For The Win by Leah Hubert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.