Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sick Day :P


Yesterday I was feeling a bit under the weather, but when I woke up this morning it was 10x worse. You ever have those days where you feel awful and never want to get out of bed? Well today was one of those. Yet, I tried to go to practice at 5:30 a.m. this morning and well... it ended badly. I barely got through warm-up and had started the main set and had to stop. I wasn't making the interval and felt so sick, my stomach hurt and my nose was so runny which meant that swimming and breathing were not cooperating together. I called my dad and he picked me up, I went home and took a 3 hour nap. Then I made pillsbury reduced fat cinnamon rolls, which are my quick fix for breakfast. Then I got hungry for lunch and whipped up some kraft mac n' cheese, from the box. The creators of quick meals are my saviors on sick days!

Comment with your favorite comfort foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life, For The Win by Leah Hubert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.