Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer 2012!! & The Last Great Ape


Today was my LAST EXAM! It is officially SUMMER! Time to get my towel and have some fun in the sun. Next weekend I'm going to Richmond, VA and swimming at the Last Chance Invitational. The pool there is the Olympic Trials pool from 2008 held in Omaha, Nebraska where NINE world records were broken. I can't wait to swim in the pool where Katie Hoff, Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, Kate Ziegler, Elizabeth Biesel, Matt Grevers, Natalie Coughlin, Peter Vanderkaay, and Jessuca Hardy; all the biggest names in recent American swimming history all competed at the height of their careers.

Based on a true story, this book is full of turmoil and adventure. It is extremely touching and makes one want to get involved. Go check out my review at: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/334077850

ANYONE GOT ANY SUMMER PLANS?
Comment Below... I need some ideas for my own summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Life, For The Win by Leah Hubert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.